
Hey Rosetta! @ Call The Office.
One week after the release of Seeds, the third full album from St. John's Hey Rosetta! I am fortunate enough to be at Call The Office in London, a stop on the North American tour. If you've been reading my blog, you know I have a spot in my heart for this band and I encourage one and all to pick up any of their albums, but to be honest to really experience HR! you need to go to a live show - where the sextet - well 7 tonight - absolutely shines. Since Tuesday I've been thinking about how to describe this show - incredible, amazing, breathtaking - none seem to do it justice. There is something sensational about this band. Please find this out for yourself. Oh and as for Seeds - inspirational. Well done Hey Rosetta! Well done.
No comments:
Post a Comment