Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 27 - Day 100


Bed, Bath & Octoberman.
After a 3 hour train ride C and I are in Bath. On the agenda for our 2 day visit is a tour of the Roman Baths, a D-I-Y Jane Austen tour, a trip to the Fashion Museum and a show at Moles featuring Octoberman. When I planned this trip I found out that one of my dearest friends T was going to be in Europe playing in Octoberman and I knew I wanted to be able to catch one of their shows. They played an awesome set, and even made it on the Moles wall of fame. This shot features Octoberman front man/creator M2 and drummer extraordinaire MB (sorry T it was a tight shot). After the set we kept the party going, hitting a club and even shakin' it on the dance floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment