Paddle, Paddle, Paddle your boat...or row.
On my way home from getting groceries I pass over William Hutt bridge and spot paddle boats, aha I'll get you today!
When I was checking out at Zehrs the cashier pointed to the lady at the till two over who spends about $600 per week there - two carts full! I can't even imagine, I compare this to my piddly $40 order which includes a skirt, a tank top and yoga tank - okay so I didn't need a lot of actual food here and yes I buy clothes from the grocery store, it makes econmic sense sometimes like the $4.94 skirt. Anyway back to the photo, after putting away groceries I walk down to the river, it's the end of the day so most boats are parked, waiting to be put away. In my mind, perfect time for a shot! (If you can't tell by now, people in photos is not my forte!)
No comments:
Post a Comment